Our annual Johnston Heights Wordsmith (creative writing) Competition is back! Submit your best creative work to compete for recognition and prizes!
There are two categories at each grade level: poetry (includes spoken word/rap) and prose (short stories and plays).
- You can submit one entry per category
- Entries must be typed in Times New Roman size 12 font.
- Max. word count for grade 8s and 9s: 500 words.
- Max. word count for grades 10-12: 1000 words.
- Entries will be judged blindly, so please do not put your name directly on your work. See your English teacher (or any English teacher) for a cover page.
The deadline is April 12th, 2019. Good luck!