Thursday, Sept. 12 (Day 2) and Friday, Sept. 13 (Day 1)
Today we finished up our imagery competition, then did our initial writing assessment. We also started on a “20 Questions” Getting-to-know-you sheet.
- Finish “20 questions”
- Parent letters are now overdue — please return ASAP.
Tuesday, Sept. 10 (Day 2) and Thursday, Sept. 12 (Day 1)
Today we went over the course expectations and did a pop quiz to see if everyone was listening 😉 We also talked about the writing preassessment (next class) and did an imagery competition to prepare. (Day 1 will do imagery competition next class)
- Initial writing assessment next class. Bring your completed planning page (childhood memories)
- Bring signed parent letter/cell phone policy
Friday, Sept. 6 (Day 2) and Monday Sept. 9 (Day 1)
Today we went over the course outline, took a look at the website, and voted in the poll (below). We discussed the poll results and did some brainstorming in small groups, then went over the classroom cell phone policy.
- Bring signed parent letter and cell phone policy.
- Bring writing assessment planning page (childhood memories) (Day 2 only)